Get transcription jobs for novices at Quicktate!
More Job/Career Ideas & Resources
Are you interested in no experience transcription work from home?
Quicktate is one of the simplest transcription companies to get accepted with and get transcription jobs for beginners when you have no transcription experience.
- You’ll transcribe voice memos, letters, call, conference calls, speeches and other audio files. Most of files are voicemail messages that are simple to transcribe. Some recordings might be simply 2-3 minutes while others can be up to several hours.
- IDictate transcribes all kinds of files other than voicemail messages.
- Versatile hours. You can set your own hours and work as much or as little as you desire.
- They’ll send you emails to let you know that files are readily available. You log in the business’s system anytime you desire to begin getting files and all offered audio files will appear. You can preview the file, see if the file is short or long and you can accept or decline it.
- The Quicktate transcription program plays the audio files and offers you features to easily return and re listen to any portion of the audio file. When you have a file that’s longer than a couple of minutes, you might want to download the file to your desktop and type it into your preferred transcription software application.
Requirements to get Quicktate and iDictate transcription jobs for beginners
- Quicktate hires transcriptionists worldwideYou must offer a tax ID number.
- No prior experience is needed for basic transcription as long as you pass the test.
- Transcription work includes basic, legal transcription and medical transcription. The details I’m offering here is for general transcription.
- Languages: Pick English, French and Spanish transcription work.
- You need excellent English language abilities (for English transcription work).
- You need to be able to listen to voice files and precisely type what you hear with correct spelling and punctuation.
- You’ll have to take the test for each language or specialized (e.g. basic or medical transcription) you have an interest in. You can likewise test to analyze audio files.
- You should pass a test and test, complete a brief form and offer three references. If you succeed on the test you should hear back from them however it might take a couple of weeks because they receive many requests.
- No resume is needed.
- Once you’ve sent premium work for a while (or scored well on the QuickTate typing test), you might certify to check for iDictate which pays more.
- You should follow guidelines.
- You can’t have felony or misdemeanor convictions on your record. You must pay $15 for a background check after you pass the Test and Typing Tests before getting work for Quicktate due to the fact that of the delicate nature of some of the transcription files.
- They desire absolute honesty, dependability, stability and confidentiality.
- Quicktate pays 1/4 cent per word (or 4 words for 1 cent) for general and legal transcription and 1/2 cent per word for medical transcription.
- When you get accepted with iDictate, they pay 1/2 cent per word so you’ll double your pay.
- They pay weekly through Paypal. Pay is always on time.
How to improve paid transcription jobs
Quicktate pays really little but do not let that to dissuade you. After you get some experience, you’ll be able to get well-paid transcription tasks.
Taking a great transcription course will help you increase your transcription earnings. I extremely suggest the transcription course by Janet Shaughnessy. Her course will give you the knowledge, abilities and confidence you’ll need to discover high paying transcription jobs.
Have A Look At General Transcription: Theory and Practice.
Janet Shaughnessy’s General Transcription Course. is an in-depth, multi-media course I extremely advise for anybody who wants to get begun in basic transcription.
How to Make an application for a transcription task with Quicktate.
- Quicktate is one of the simplest business to get going with. The work and the application is easier than a lot of.
- The pay of Quicktate is lower than many however when promoted to work for iDictate, their pay is double.
- The availability of work is irregular.
- It’s an excellent company to develop experience. You’ll desire to move on to much better paying companies when you feel positive in your abilities to do so.
- The transcription design utilized at Quicktate is simple and is not transferable to other transcription companies. However discussing your experience with Quicktate on your resume will tell companies that you have some transcription experience and can follow instructions.
- Most of individuals enjoy working for Quicktate. A common problem about iDictate is disparity about formats and requirements in between the different reviewers and absence of communication.
You’ll desire to get a foot pedal and transcription software if you are severe about doing transcription from home. have a look at this total. transcription starter kit. at Amazon. The package includes Express Scribe Pro transcription software application, USB foot pedal and USB transcription headset!