Get transcription tasks for novices at Quicktate!
Are you interested in no experience transcription work from house?
When you have no transcription experience, Quicktate is one of the most convenient transcription companies to get accepted with and get transcription jobs for novices.
- You’ll transcribe voice memos, letters, phone calls, conference calls, speeches and other audio files. Most of files are voicemail messages that are easy to transcribe. Some recordings may be just 2-3 minutes while others can be up to numerous hours.
- IDictate transcribes all types of files other than voicemail messages.
- Versatile hours. You can set your own hours and work as much or as little as you desire.
- They’ll send you e-mails to let you understand that files are offered. You visit the company’s system anytime you want to begin receiving files and all readily available audio files will appear. You can preview the file, see if the file is long or short and you can accept or reject it.
- The Quicktate transcription program plays the audio files and provides you includes to easily return and re listen to any part of the audio file. You might desire to download the file to your desktop and type it into your favorite transcription software when you have a file that’s longer than a few minutes.
Requirements to get Quicktate and iDictate transcription tasks for newbies
- Quicktate recruits transcriptionistsworldwideYou need to supply a tax ID number.
- No prior experience is requiredfor basic transcription as long as you pass the test.
- Transcription work consists of general, legal transcription and medical transcription. The information I’m providing here is for basic transcription.
- Languages: Pick English, French and Spanish transcription work.
- You need outstanding English language abilities (for English transcription work).
- You must have the ability to listen to voice files and properly type what you hear with appropriate spelling and punctuation.
- You’ll need to take the test for each language or specialty (e.g. basic or medical transcription) you are interested in. You can also check to analyze audio files.
- You must pass a test and test, fill out a brief type and supply three references. If you succeed on the test you must hear back from them however it might take a couple of weeks since they get lots of requests.
- No resume is required.
- When you have actually sent top quality work for a while (or scored well on the QuickTate typing test), you may qualify to evaluate for iDictate which pays more.
- You must follow instructions.
- You can’t have felony or misdemeanor convictions on your record. You must pay $15 for a background check after you pass the Quiz and Typing Tests prior to getting work for Quicktate due to the fact that of the sensitive nature of some of the transcription files.
- They desire outright sincerity, stability, dependability and confidentiality.
- Quicktate pays 1/4 cent per word (or 4 words for 1 cent) for legal and general transcription and 1/2 cent per word for medical transcription.
- They pay 1/2 cent per word so you’ll double your pay when you get accepted with iDictate.
- They pay weekly through Paypal. Pay is constantly on time.
How to improve paid transcription jobs
Quicktate pays very little but don’t let that to dissuade you. After you get some experience, you’ll be able to get well-paid transcription jobs.
Taking an excellent transcription course will assist you increase your transcription earnings. I extremely recommend the transcription course by Janet Shaughnessy. Her course will offer you the understanding, abilities and self-confidence you’ll require to discover high paying transcription jobs.
How to Get a transcription task with Quicktate.
- Quicktate is among the most convenient companies to get started with. The application and the work is easier than a lot of.
- The pay of Quicktate is lower than the majority of however when promoted to work for iDictate, their pay is double.
- The availability of work is inconsistent.
- It’s a good business to build experience. But you’ll want to carry on to much better paying business when you feel positive in your abilities to do so.
- The transcription style utilized at Quicktate is easy and is not transferable to other transcription business. Discussing your experience with Quicktate on your resume will inform companies that you have some transcription experience and can follow instructions.
- Most of people more than happy working for Quicktate. A common grievance about iDictate is disparity about formats and requirements in between the different customers and lack of interaction.
You’ll desire to get a foot pedal and transcription software application if you are severe about doing transcription from home. take a look at this total. transcription starter kit. at Amazon. The kit consists of Express Scribe Pro transcription software application, USB foot pedal and USB transcription headset!
More Job/Career Ideas & Resources
KEEP IN MIND I have no connection to GoTranscript and I receive NO compensation for referring them. I’m supplying this details to assist you get work-from-home transcription tasks.
Article source: https://generaltranscriptionworkfromhome.com/blog/transcription-jobs-for-beginners-with-quicktate-and-idictate/